The Woozles

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Potty Training Try-out

I decided to start trying to potty train Emma today. She is 17 months old now and we have less than a month left before her little sister Addison will be born. I really just wanted to try it out to see how big her interest is and decide if I want to continue or wait until she's a bit older.

So far today has not been a success. She did not go at all for the first hour & a half that she was awake this morning even tho I had her try every 15-20 minutes. Then she decided to go in her diaper within 3 minutes of having it back on. So I thought maybe I'll try her training panties, but she wet those, too. For nap time of course she got a diaper. She just woke up & had lunch so back to the grinding stone we go. Hopefully this afternoon will be more successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment