The Woozles

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mammoth Mama

Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and I feel HUGE! I went to a consignment sale today with 3 of my good friends and got some really good finds! However, it was in basically a warehouse building, and there was no air conditioning!!! I literally felt like I was melting! After our little shopping excursion, Emma and I came back to Sandy's house for lunch and to just hang out.

I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning. I really hope I've made more progress because it will mean we're even closer to our little Addison joining us! I know I can last as long as she takes, but I hope she comes sooner rather than later! I am growing (literally) more uncomfortable each day and walking around is a real challenge sometimes...today is one of those days! Almost none of my clothes fit me anymore...2 dresses, maybe 4 shirts, and 3 pairs of capris. That's about it. I think it's about time Addison's born! One thing I'm very grateful for is that I have not been swollen! Even in the heat of the summer, I've been very blessed!

Well I guess that's all for now! I'll be sure to write sometime tomorrow with an update from the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment