The Woozles

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

project: ten for creativity, day two



Day Two: Draw it



Today’s exercise is fun and easy. Name one thing that has been especially interesting to you lately. Find or take a picture of it. Draw it, however you wish. Use pen, crayon, pencil, chalk, marker, charcoal, anything you want. If you don’t have paper, use a napkin or a receipt.



Babies...I want another one.
But since I chickened out on attempting to draw a baby, I decided to draw baby things.



Yes, I admitted that I want another baby. Not just someday, like, now.
I must have truly lost it. Haha
I've tried brushing it off, but the need is persitent. 
Lord, be with my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness Tiff,

    Thanks for posting this. Good drawing.
    And you are so funny for admitting that you want another baby, I love it.

    Not just your husband, but also the LORD be with you!!!

    P.S. here is the link to Project Ten for Creativity, for anyone else who wants to join.

    http://saturatedpalette.blogspot.com/2010/04/10forcreativity-day2.html

    ReplyDelete