The Woozles

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankfulness

It has been far too long since I last visited bloggerland (that's what I call this fantastic world where I feel free to speak my mind & not worry so much about what people think or who might get mad because of something I say). In the time since my last post, my life has taken some unexpected, unwelcome & unenjoyable turns. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for all of them because I know God has a purpose & a lesson for me and my family, and if this is what it takes for the fulfillment of His perfect will in my (our) life then so be it.

It might seem as though I'm some sickeningly positive person who's happy all the time, but that could not be further from the truth. Yes, I do TRY to see the positive side of most situations, but I have been through some very dark times personally. I've recently been reminded by a dear friend of mine that even when things SEEM horrible or hopeless, there are ALWAYS things for which we can be thankful. (Thank you, Liv. I love you!) So, here I am to share some things for which I'm thankful right this minute.

1. Friends who pray for me and my family
2. Friends who want to spend time with me & invite me to join them for a fun time at the park
3. Parks & playgrounds
4. The amazing fall colors created by the Greatest Artist of All
5. My beautiful children who have been very well-behaved today

No comments:

Post a Comment